With DilbertFiles, you can send up to 2GB files through email, without cluttering the recipient’s mailbox. High-resolution pictures, complete CDs, or even DVDs: you can transfer them without problems! You can email video, send music and email any type of file you want.
You also get your own online hard disk where you can organize files in folders and share files and folders with others. You can even create photo galleries by just uploading a few pictures.
You don’t have to use complicated solutions such as FTP. The DilbertFiles software integrates seamlessly with Outlook and Outlook Express. And if you want to, you can use our easy web interface to send large files.
If your question is not answered by our FAQ, then please contact us
- What is DilbertFiles and why do I want to use it?
- How secure is DilbertFiles?
- Password protection
- How can I delete files which I have emailed?
- Doesn't emailing large files clutter up the recipients mailbox?
- What will happen when I exceed my monthly limit?
- Forgot your password? Get it here.
- Can I share my account details with third parties?
- Does DilbertFiles use my current email address or do I get a new one?
- Does the recipient need a DilbertFiles account or special software to receive the files that I send?
- Why are my files being transferred so slow?
- Does DilbertFiles make my computer slower?
- Can I send files to multiple recipients using a single email?
- How do I know if the recipient has downloaded the files I sent?
- Which kind of files can I send?