No - your account is strictly personal. Disclosing your DilbertFiles password to others is considered a breach of contract and will result in your account being deactivated.
If your question is not answered by our FAQ, then please contact us
- What is DilbertFiles and why do I want to use it?
- How secure is DilbertFiles?
- Password protection
- How can I delete files which I have emailed?
- Doesn't emailing large files clutter up the recipients mailbox?
- What will happen when I exceed my monthly limit?
- Forgot your password? Get it here.
- Can I share my account details with third parties?
- Does DilbertFiles use my current email address or do I get a new one?
- Does the recipient need a DilbertFiles account or special software to receive the files that I send?
- Why are my files being transferred so slow?
- Does DilbertFiles make my computer slower?
- Can I send files to multiple recipients using a single email?
- How do I know if the recipient has downloaded the files I sent?
- Which kind of files can I send?