When sending or sharing files and folders, you can enter a password for additional protection. Your recipient can then only download your files if he or she has the correct password. Leave the password field empty if you don't want to use additional password protection.
If your question is not answered by our FAQ, then please contact us
- What is DilbertFiles and why do I want to use it?
- How secure is DilbertFiles?
- Password protection
- How can I delete files which I have emailed?
- Doesn't emailing large files clutter up the recipients mailbox?
- What will happen when I exceed my monthly limit?
- Forgot your password? Get it here.
- Can I share my account details with third parties?
- Does DilbertFiles use my current email address or do I get a new one?
- Does the recipient need a DilbertFiles account or special software to receive the files that I send?
- Why are my files being transferred so slow?
- Does DilbertFiles make my computer slower?
- Can I send files to multiple recipients using a single email?
- How do I know if the recipient has downloaded the files I sent?
- Which kind of files can I send?