You don't get a new email address when you register for DilbertFiles. You don't need to switch to another email address as DilbertFiles works with any email address you use currently.
If your question is not answered by our FAQ, then please contact us
- What is DilbertFiles and why do I want to use it?
- How secure is DilbertFiles?
- Password protection
- How can I delete files which I have emailed?
- Doesn't emailing large files clutter up the recipients mailbox?
- What will happen when I exceed my monthly limit?
- Forgot your password? Get it here.
- Can I share my account details with third parties?
- Does DilbertFiles use my current email address or do I get a new one?
- Does the recipient need a DilbertFiles account or special software to receive the files that I send?
- Why are my files being transferred so slow?
- Does DilbertFiles make my computer slower?
- Can I send files to multiple recipients using a single email?
- How do I know if the recipient has downloaded the files I sent?
- Which kind of files can I send?